Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for EMC Corp. (EMC)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for EMC Corp. (NYSE: EMC):
- 9/11/2016 – EMC Corp. had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird.
- 9/8/2016 – EMC Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc..
- 9/1/2016 – EMC Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Hilliard Lyons from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 8/31/2016 – EMC Corp. had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co..
- 8/25/2016 – EMC Corp. had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $27.00 to $29.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/29/2016 – EMC Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/26/2016 – EMC Corp. is now covered by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They set a “neutral” rating and a $32.09 price target on the stock.
- 7/24/2016 – EMC Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Drexel Hamilton.
EMC Corp. (NYSE:EMC) remained flat at $29.05 during mid-day trading on Wednesday. EMC Corp. has a 12-month low of $22.99 and a 12-month high of $29.00. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $28.53 and a 200 day moving average price of $27.32.
EMC Corp. (NYSE:EMC) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, July 18th. The information technology service provider reported $0.45 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.42 by $0.03. The firm had revenue of $6 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $6 billion. EMC Corp. had a net margin of 8.55% and a return on equity of 11.98%. The firm’s revenue was up .3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $0.43 earnings per share. Analysts expect that EMC Corp. will post $1.84 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
EMC Corporation (EMC) develops, delivers and supports the information technology (IT) industry’s range of information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions and services. EMC manages the Company as part of a federation of businesses: EMC Information Infrastructure, VMware Virtual Infrastructure, Pivotal and Virtustream.
Receive News & Ratings for EMC Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EMC Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.