DTS (DTSI) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of DTS (NASDAQ: DTSI) in the last few weeks:
- 9/21/2016 – DTS was downgraded by analysts at B. Riley from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $42.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2016 – DTS was downgraded by analysts at William Blair from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 9/20/2016 – DTS was downgraded by analysts at Dougherty & Co from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 9/20/2016 – DTS was downgraded by analysts at Barrington Research from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 8/12/2016 – DTS was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “DTS, Inc. is a digital technology company dedicated to delivering the ultimate entertainment experience. DTS decoders are in virtually every major brand of 5.1-channel surround processors, and there are more than 300 million DTS-licensed consumer electronics products available worldwide. A pioneer in multi-channel audio, DTS technology is in home theatre, car audio, PC and game console products, as well as DVD-Video, Surround Music and DVD-ROM software. “
- 8/11/2016 – DTS had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/11/2016 – DTS had its price target raised by analysts at Barrington Research from $29.00 to $40.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/9/2016 – DTS had its price target raised by analysts at Dougherty & Co from $38.00 to $40.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/9/2016 – DTS was given a new $29.00 price target on by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/6/2016 – DTS had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/1/2016 – DTS was given a new $34.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of DTS Inc. (NASDAQ:DTSI) opened at 42.47 on Thursday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $33.36 and a 200-day moving average of $26.55. DTS Inc. has a 1-year low of $19.62 and a 1-year high of $42.49. The firm’s market capitalization is $746.11 million.
DTS (NASDAQ:DTSI) last released its earnings results on Monday, August 8th. The company reported $0.67 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.49 by $0.18. DTS had a negative net margin of 6.37% and a positive return on equity of 8.90%. The company had revenue of $48.70 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $44.61 million. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted $0.34 EPS. The company’s revenue was up 41.6% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that DTS Inc. will post $2.23 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The firm also recently announced a special dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, August 31st. Shareholders of record on Monday, August 22nd were given a dividend of $0.02 per share. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, August 18th. DTS’s payout ratio is presently -13.11%.
DTS, Inc is an audio technology solutions provider for high-definition entertainment experiences. The Company’s audio solutions are designed to enable recording, delivery and playback of high-definition audio, and are included by licensee customers around the world into a range of consumer electronics devices, including televisions, personal computers (PCs), smartphones, tablets, digital media players (DMPs), set-top-boxes, soundbars, wireless speakers, video game consoles, Blu-ray Disc players, automotive audio systems, audio/video receivers (AVRs), digital versatile disc (DVD)-based products and home theater systems.
Receive News & Ratings for DTS Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DTS Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.