St. James's Place plc (STJ) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for St. James's Place plc (LON: STJ):
- 9/27/2016 – St. James's Place plc had its price target raised by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. from GBX 1,040 ($13.58) to GBX 1,060 ($13.84). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/16/2016 – St. James's Place plc is now covered by analysts at BNP Paribas. They set a “neutral” rating and a GBX 1,000 ($13.05) price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2016 – St. James's Place plc had its “sector performer” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a GBX 970 ($12.66) price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2016 – St. James's Place plc had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a GBX 1,015 ($13.25) price target on the stock.
- 9/2/2016 – St. James's Place plc had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 1,050 ($13.71) price target on the stock.
Shares of St. James's Place plc (LON:STJ) opened at 963.00 on Monday. St. James's Place plc has a 52-week low of GBX 521.00 and a 52-week high of GBX 1,031.00. The firm’s market capitalization is GBX 5.02 billion. The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 962.55 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 903.22.
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 30th. Investors of record on Thursday, September 1st were given a dividend of GBX 12.33 ($0.16) per share. This represents a dividend yield of 1.34%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, September 1st.
St. James’s Place plc is a United Kingdom-based company, which provides wealth management advice, investment management and related services to businesses and individuals across the United Kingdom. The Company’s segments include Life business, Unit Trust business, Distribution business and Other. The Company’s Life business segment offers pensions, protection and investment products through its life assurance subsidiaries.
Receive News & Ratings for St James's Place plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for St James's Place plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.