AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACRX) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/4/2016 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2016 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/27/2016 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of pain. The Company product candidates comprises: ARX-01 or the Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System; ARX-02 or the Sufentanil NanoTab BTP Management System; and ARX-03 or the Sufentanil/Triazolam NanoTab which are in their development stage. Its product ARX-01 is focused on acute post-operative pain, ARX-02 is focused on the treatment of cancer breakthrough pain and ARX-03 is focused on providing mild sedation, anxiety reduction, and pain relief to patients undergoing painful procedures in a physician’s office. AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is headquartered in Redwood City, California. “
- 9/15/2016 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals had its price target raised by analysts at Roth Capital from $11.25 to $15.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/8/2016 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/16/2016 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals had its “positive” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/10/2016 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
Shares of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ACRX) traded down 1.175% during trading on Wednesday, hitting $3.785. The stock had a trading volume of 47,676 shares. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $3.45 and its 200-day moving average price is $3.30. The company’s market cap is $171.51 million. AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc. has a one year low of $2.40 and a one year high of $5.88.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACRX) last released its earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported ($0.24) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.22) by $0.02. AcelRx Pharmaceuticals had a negative return on equity of 94.98% and a negative net margin of 111.47%. The business had revenue of $4.53 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $2.17 million. On average, equities research analysts forecast that AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc. will post ($0.91) EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, major shareholder Perceptive Advisors Llc sold 216,500 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, September 29th. The stock was sold at an average price of $3.92, for a total transaction of $848,680.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Corporate insiders own 27.40% of the company’s stock.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of moderate-to-severe acute pain. The Company operates through the segment, which includes development and commercialization of product candidates for the treatment of pain.
Receive News & Ratings for AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.