Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Sirius XM Holdings (NASDAQ: SIRI) recently:
- 10/4/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $4.75 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “We are positive on SIRIUS XM's move to increase its stake in its Canadian unit to 70% from 37%. The net subscriber growth at Sirius XM is also encouraging. The company added over 587,000 subscribers in the second quarter. The company also saw an increase in average revenue per user. We are also impressed with the company's strong telematics partnerships with almost all major car manufacturers. Although it faces tough competition, we expect the company's continued focus on delivering customer focused popular content to give a boost to its subscriber growth in the future.”
- 9/30/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Pivotal Research. They now have a $5.65 price target on the stock, up previously from $5.00.
- 9/26/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings is now covered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/23/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a $4.85 price target on the stock.
- 9/4/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wunderlich. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/18/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $4.50 to $4.85. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI) opened at 4.18 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $20.39 billion, a PE ratio of 34.83 and a beta of 1.33. Sirius XM Holdings Inc. has a 12-month low of $3.29 and a 12-month high of $4.44. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $4.16 and a 200-day moving average price of $4.05.
Sirius XM Holdings (NASDAQ:SIRI) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, July 26th. The company reported $0.03 EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.04 by $0.01. Sirius XM Holdings had a negative return on equity of 179.05% and a net margin of 13.44%. The company earned $1.20 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.03 earnings per share. Sirius XM Holdings’s revenue for the quarter was up 10.0% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities analysts anticipate that Sirius XM Holdings Inc. will post $0.14 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Sirius XM Radio Inc broadcasts its music, sports, entertainment, comedy, talk, news, traffic and weather channels in the United States on a subscription fee basis through its two satellite radio systems. Subscribers can also receive certain of its music and other channels over the Internet, including through applications for mobile devices.
Receive News & Ratings for Sirius XM Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sirius XM Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.