Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for BlackBerry (BB)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for BlackBerry (TSE: BB):
- 9/29/2016 – BlackBerry had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$10.00 to C$9.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/29/2016 – BlackBerry had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from C$6.50 to C$7.00.
- 9/26/2016 – BlackBerry had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a C$9.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/22/2016 – BlackBerry had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at TD Securities. They now have a C$9.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/29/2016 – BlackBerry had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at TD Securities. They now have a C$9.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of BlackBerry Ltd (TSE:BB) opened at 10.10 on Thursday. The stock’s market cap is $5.29 billion. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $10.14 and a 200-day moving average price of $9.46. BlackBerry Ltd has a 12 month low of $7.99 and a 12 month high of $13.12.
BlackBerry Limited (BlackBerry) provides mobile communications solutions. The Company is engaged in the sale of smartphones and enterprise software and services. The Company’s products and services include Enterprise Solutions and Services, Devices, BlackBerry Technology Solutions and Messaging. It is engaged in providing enterprise mobility management (EMM) and mobile security, and offers a portfolio of enterprise software solutions and services that can be deployed across a range of ecosystems and devices, including BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) 12 and Good Platforms, BES12 Cloud, enterprise file-sync-and-share (EFSS), SecuSUITE for Enterprise, Enhanced subscriber identity module (SIM)-Based Licensing (ESBL), WorkLife by BlackBerry solution and Professional Cybersecurity Services.
Receive News & Ratings for BlackBerry Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlackBerry Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.