Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for CalAtlantic Group (CAA)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for CalAtlantic Group (NYSE: CAA):
- 10/11/2016 – CalAtlantic Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “CalAtlantic Group, Inc. operates as a homebuilder. The company offers crafted homes. It also provides mortgage financing services to its homebuyers; and title examination services. Calatlantic Group Inc., formerly known as Standard Pacific Corp., is headquartered in Irvine, California. “
- 10/3/2016 – CalAtlantic Group was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/28/2016 – CalAtlantic Group is now covered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co.. They set a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 9/27/2016 – CalAtlantic Group had its “marketperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FBR & Co.
- 9/19/2016 – CalAtlantic Group is now covered by analysts at Wedbush. They set an “outperform” rating and a $44.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of CalAtlantic Group Inc. (NYSE:CAA) opened at 33.25 on Wednesday. The company has a market cap of $3.94 billion, a PE ratio of 13.18 and a beta of 1.59. CalAtlantic Group Inc. has a 12-month low of $26.97 and a 12-month high of $43.24. The company has a 50-day moving average of $34.78 and a 200 day moving average of $35.65.
CalAtlantic Group (NYSE:CAA) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.88 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.30 by $0.58. CalAtlantic Group had a return on equity of 11.24% and a net margin of 5.86%. The business earned $1.56 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $126.24 million. CalAtlantic Group’s revenue was up 124.4% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts expect that CalAtlantic Group Inc. will post $3.47 EPS for the current year.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 30th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, September 15th were paid a $0.04 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, September 13th. This represents a $0.16 annualized dividend and a yield of 0.48%. CalAtlantic Group’s payout ratio is 6.40%.
In other CalAtlantic Group news, CMO Wendy L. Marlett sold 18,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, September 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $34.51, for a total value of $621,180.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief marketing officer now directly owns 54,396 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,877,205.96. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. 37.80% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
CalAtlantic Group, Inc, formerly Standard Pacific Corp., is a diversified builder of single-family attached and detached homes. The Company operates through two segments: homebuilding and financial services. The Company’s homebuilding segment operations include acquiring and developing land, and constructing and selling single-family attached and detached homes.
Receive News & Ratings for CalAtlantic Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CalAtlantic Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.