Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Alcoa (AA)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Alcoa (NYSE: AA):
- 10/12/2016 – Alcoa had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada to $31.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2016 – Alcoa had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corp.. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2016 – Alcoa had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG to $33.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2016 – Alcoa had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets. They now have a $31.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $33.00.
- 10/11/2016 – Alcoa was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 10/10/2016 – Alcoa was given a new $30.00 price target on by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc.. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/8/2016 – Alcoa was given a new $39.00 price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – Alcoa had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2016 – Alcoa was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Estimates for Alcoa have been stable lately ahead of its third-quarter 2016 earnings release. The company has a positive record of earnings surprises in recent quarters. Alcoa remains on track to complete its business separation. The company should gain from its aggressive cost-cutting and productivity actions. Favorable demand trends across aerospace and automotive markets and recent major contract wins (including Embraer and Boeing deals) are also expected to support its results.”
- 9/9/2016 – Alcoa is now covered by analysts at Seaport Global Securities. They set a “neutral” rating and a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/16/2016 – Alcoa had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock.
Alcoa Inc. (NYSE:AA) opened at 27.11 on Thursday. The firm’s market capitalization is $11.89 billion. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $29.71 and its 200 day moving average is $29.83. Alcoa Inc. has a 12 month low of $18.42 and a 12 month high of $34.50.
Alcoa (NYSE:AA) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, October 11th. The company reported $0.32 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.11 by $0.21. Alcoa had a negative net margin of 0.88% and a positive return on equity of 3.87%. The firm had revenue of $5.21 billion for the quarter. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $0.07 earnings per share. The company’s revenue was down 6.5% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts predict that Alcoa Inc. will post $0.44 earnings per share for the current year.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, November 25th. Shareholders of record on Friday, November 4th will be paid a dividend of $0.03 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, November 2nd. This represents a $0.12 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.44%. Alcoa’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is -63.15%.
In other Alcoa news, Director Ulrich Schmidt purchased 5,000 shares of Alcoa stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, July 20th. The shares were bought at an average cost of $10.40 per share, for a total transaction of $52,000.00. Following the transaction, the director now owns 10,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately $104,000. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website.
Alcoa Inc is engaged in lightweight metals engineering and manufacturing. The Company operates in five segments: Alumina, Primary Metals, Global Rolled Products, Engineered Products and Solutions, and Transportation and Construction Solutions. The Company’s multi-material products, which include aluminum, titanium and nickel, are used across the world in aerospace, automobiles, commercial transportation, packaging, building and construction, defense, consumer electronics, oil and gas, and industrial applications.
Receive News & Ratings for Alcoa Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alcoa Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.