Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for CalAmp Corp. (CAMP)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP):
- 10/6/2016 – CalAmp Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – CalAmp Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “CalAmp Corp. is a leading provider of wireless communications products that enable anytime/anywhere access to critical information, data and entertainment content. With comprehensive capabilities ranging from product design and development through volume production, CalAmp delivers cost-effective high quality solutions to a broad array of customers and end markets. CalAmp is the leading supplier of Direct Broadcast Satellite outdoor customer premise equipment to the U.S. satellite television market. The Company also provides wireless data communication solutions for the telemetry and asset tracking markets, private wireless networks, public safety communications and critical infrastructure and process control applications. “
- 10/3/2016 – CalAmp Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Aegis from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/2/2016 – CalAmp Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/1/2016 – CalAmp Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at B. Riley from $29.00 to $22.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/30/2016 – CalAmp Corp. was downgraded by analysts at First Analysis from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $19.00.
- 9/26/2016 – CalAmp Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at B. Riley from $29.00 to $22.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/15/2016 – CalAmp Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at First Analysis from $21.00 to $19.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ:CAMP) opened at 13.72 on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $14.93 and its 200-day moving average price is $15.08. The company has a market cap of $498.48 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 71.09 and a beta of 1.27. CalAmp Corp. has a 52-week low of $13.01 and a 52-week high of $21.35.
CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ:CAMP) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, September 29th. The company reported $0.27 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.27. CalAmp Corp. had a return on equity of 21.17% and a net margin of 2.21%. The business earned $90.50 million during the quarter. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned $0.27 EPS. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 29.6% on a year-over-year basis. Equities research analysts expect that CalAmp Corp. will post $1.11 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other CalAmp Corp. news, VP Richard K. Vitelle sold 15,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, September 6th. The stock was sold at an average price of $15.00, for a total transaction of $225,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the vice president now owns 304,409 shares in the company, valued at $4,566,135. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. Company insiders own 5.00% of the company’s stock.
CalAmp Corp. (CalAmp) is a provider of wireless communications solutions for a range of applications to customers globally. The Company operates through two business segments: Wireless DataCom and Satellite. The Company’s Wireless DataCom segment offers solutions for mobile resource management (MRM) applications, the machine-to-machine (M2M) communications space and other markets that require connectivity anytime and anywhere.
Receive News & Ratings for CalAmp Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CalAmp Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.