Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for FirstGroup plc (FGP)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for FirstGroup plc (LON: FGP):
- 11/24/2016 – FirstGroup plc was downgraded by analysts at HSBC to a “reduce” rating. They now have a GBX 95 ($1.18) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 105 ($1.30).
- 11/18/2016 – FirstGroup plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 11/16/2016 – FirstGroup plc had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 140 ($1.74) to GBX 141 ($1.75). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/16/2016 – FirstGroup plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 128 ($1.59) to GBX 120 ($1.49). They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 10/26/2016 – FirstGroup plc had its price target raised by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. from GBX 146 ($1.81) to GBX 168 ($2.08). They now have a “conviction-buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of FirstGroup plc (LON:FGP) traded down 2.77% during trading on Wednesday, hitting GBX 101.80. The stock had a trading volume of 5,470,417 shares. FirstGroup plc has a 1-year low of GBX 79.55 and a 1-year high of GBX 116.10. The company’s market cap is GBX 1.23 billion. The firm’s 50 day moving average is GBX 107.22 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 104.83.
In other news, insider Tim O’Toole acquired 7,546 shares of FirstGroup plc stock in a transaction on Tuesday, October 25th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 105 ($1.30) per share, with a total value of £7,923.30 ($9,829.18).
FirstGroup plc is a transport operator in the United Kingdom and North America. The Company operates through five segments: First Student, First Transit, Greyhound, First Bus and First Rail. The First Student is a provider of student transportation in North America and operates a fleet of over 47,000 school buses, with over six million student journeys per school day.
Receive News & Ratings for FirstGroup plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstGroup plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.