CardConnect Corp. (CCN) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
CardConnect Corp. (NASDAQ: CCN) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 11/22/2016 – CardConnect Corp. is now covered by analysts at Cowen and Company. They set an “outperform” rating and a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/15/2016 – CardConnect Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “CardConnect Corp. provides payment processing and technology solutions primarily in the United States. The company offers CardPointe, a reporting and transaction management portal which provides mobile, terminal and integrated payment solutions; CardSecure, a gateway integrated with the Oracle, SAP and JD Edwards ERP systems which secures transactions through data breach protection and PCI scope reduction. It serves small-to-midsize businesses, related mobile app as well as enterprise-level organizations. CardConnect Corp. is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. “
- 11/13/2016 – CardConnect Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BTIG Research. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/11/2016 – CardConnect Corp. was given a new $12.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/6/2016 – CardConnect Corp. was given a new $14.00 price target on by analysts at BTIG Research. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
CardConnect Corp. (NASDAQ:CCN) opened at 9.85 on Thursday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $9.42 and a 200 day moving average price of $9.84. CardConnect Corp. has a 12 month low of $8.14 and a 12 month high of $11.56. The company’s market cap is $283.20 million.
CardConnect Corp. (NASDAQ:CCN) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 10th. The company reported $0.11 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.02 by $0.09. The business earned $154 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $153.70 million. Equities research analysts predict that CardConnect Corp. will post $0.38 EPS for the current year.
CardConnect Corp., formerly FinTech Acquisition Corp., is a provider of payment processing and technology solutions. The Company has developed advanced payment solutions using point-to-point encryption (P2PE) and tokenization. The Company’s small-to-midsize business offering, CardPointe, is a platform that includes a reporting and transaction management portal, which extends to a native mobile application.
Receive News & Ratings for CardConnect Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CardConnect Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.