Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Deckers Outdoor (DECK)
Deckers Outdoor (NASDAQ: DECK) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Deckers Outdoor was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Deckers Outdoor was downgraded by analysts at RBC Capital from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $69.00.
- Deckers Outdoor was downgraded by analysts at Susquehanna from a “positive” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- Deckers Outdoor had its price target lowered by analysts at Northland Securities from $52.00 to $33.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- Deckers Outdoor was upgraded by analysts at Sterne Agee to a “neutral” rating. They wrote, “The Risk/Reward at these levels lead us to upgrade the stock. The worst is not over, but we anticipate capitulation by management by 4Q12 earnings. We would not be buyers of the stock. We see material margin risk both in 4Q12 and into 2013. Lowering FY12 and FY13 EPS estimates from $3.49 and $3.62 to $3.16 and $3.31. We would like to have more confidence in the guidance but management has not yet responded to us.”
- Deckers Outdoor had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity.
Deckers Outdoor traded up 3.67% on Thursday, hitting $29.68. Deckers Outdoor has a 52-week low of $28.82 and a 52-week high of $118.90. The company has a market cap of $1.072 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.05.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation (Deckers) is a designer, producer, marketer, and brand manager of footwear, apparel, and accessories.