Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for LivePerson (LPSN)
LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- LivePerson was downgraded by analysts at Benchmark Co. from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We are downgrading our rating on LPSN to Hold from Buy and resetting our price target to $13 in the wake of last night’s 3Q earnings report where the Company missed consensus revenue estimates and lowered its outlook meaningfully for 4Q. While we are still believers in the longer-term story (i.e., product line recharge, increased sales capacity to support the new product pipeline and reasonable valuation), we prefer to wait for better visibility as we think it could take another 2-3 quarters before the Company’s product bookings begin to convert to meaningful revenue and earnings.”
- LivePerson was upgraded by analysts at Janney Montgomery Scott from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- LivePerson was upgraded by analysts at Janney Capital from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- LivePerson had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wunderlich. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN) released mixed results after the close yesterday, with record revenues and impressive bookings muted by slowing implementations of new deals that is weighing on near-term revenues. EPS of $0.08 beat our $0.07 forecast and was at the mid-point of guidance to leave its earnings engine intact and our 4Q12 EPS forecast unchanged. As we believe implementation experience should over time improve deployment pacing, we would aggressively defend shares were they to weaken meaningfully on its dampened near-term revenues. We reiterate our Buy rating and have left our price target unchanged at $24.00.”
- LivePerson was upgraded by analysts at Sidoti from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock.
LivePerson Inc opened at 13.43 on Wednesday. LivePerson Inc has a 1-year low of $10.76 and a 1-year high of $19.60. The company has a market cap of $747.9 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 84.84.
LivePerson, Inc. (Liveperson), is a provider of online engagement solutions. LivePerson’s hosted platforms support and manage online interactions for businesses.