Baxter International (BAX) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Baxter International (NYSE: BAX) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Baxter International had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Baxter will host its 2012 Investor Conference on Tuesday, October 9th in Chicago. As a reminder, this will be Baxter’s first company update to its Long Range Plan (LRP) since its last analyst day that was held back in September 2009. While we expect an upbeat meeting that will outline the strategic direction of the company over the next five years, we expect the overall message at this year’s meeting to be largely consistent with the consensus outlook for Baxter. At the meeting, we expect Baxter to highlight (1) an organic growth outlook of 4-5% on the top line and 7-9% growth on the bottom line; (2) a disciplined and well-defined capital allocation strategy of returning cash to shareholders ($1.5B+ annually in share buybacks and dividends); and (3) a growing pipeline of assets in development that should help to sustain growth moving forward.”
- Baxter International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock.
- Baxter International is now covered by analysts at Cowen. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Baxter International had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a $64.00 price target on the stock.
- Baxter International had its “equalweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays Capital. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Baxter International Inc. traded down 0.18% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $61.82. Baxter International Inc. has a 52 week low of $47.55 and a 52 week high of $61.98. The company has a market cap of $33.830 billion and a P/E ratio of 15.24.
Baxter International Inc. (Baxter) is a global, diversified healthcare company. Baxter, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions.