Campbell Soup Company (CPB) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) recently:
- Campbell Soup Company had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyBanc.
- Campbell Soup Company had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- Campbell Soup Company ‘s EPS estimates were raised by analysts at UBS AG. They now have a “neutral” rating and a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- Campbell Soup Company had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs.
- Campbell Soup Company had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America from $34.00 to $36.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock. They wrote, “CPB is in the midst of a multi-year plan to reaccelerate earnings growth by re-establishing higher margins on key products (e.g. Soup). In FY12, the company has been successful on several fronts despite unanticipated macro challenges in areas such as Australia and Beverages. Looking ahead, we believe a key factor for the stock will be increasing sales of U.S. ready to serve soup without disturbing condensed sales and profits.”
- Campbell Soup Company had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup from $36.00 to $38.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock. They wrote, “While CPB has a good amount of innovation in store for F2013, we remain concerned by a decline in consumer marketing spending against the backdrop of a difficult US environment, which should become more challenging with upcoming inflation, and place further pressure on consumers who will have to contend with higher prices. We are increasing our price target to $38 as we roll our valuation metrics forward to our F2014 numbers, but see limited upside in stock at current valuations. We maintain our Neutral rating.”
- Campbell Soup Company had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Agricole. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Campbell Soup Company traded down 0.94% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $34.71. Campbell Soup Company has a 52 week low of $29.93 and a 52 week high of $36.28. The company has a market cap of $10.934 billion and a P/E ratio of 14.54.
Campbell Soup Company (Campbell), together with its subsidiaries, is a manufacturer and marketer of convenience food products.