Honeywell International (HON) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Honeywell International (NYSE: HON) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Honeywell International had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup from $67.00 to $70.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “We are increasing our target price from $67 to $70 to reflect our shift in our sector valuation. We continue to assume the large-cap MI-EE group should trade for 14.0x EPS, but are now applying this to our 2013 EPS estimates instead of the blend of 2012/2013 that we used previously. Our HON target continues to assume the shares trade inline with the target group multiple, just above the midpoint of its (15%) to 5% historical relative range.”
- Honeywell International had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein. They now have a $70.00 price target on the stock.
- Honeywell International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- Honeywell International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sterne Agee. They now have a $69.00 price target on the stock.
- Honeywell International had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase from $65.00 to $68.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock. They wrote, “We view Honeywell as a transformed franchise versus past cycles, as management has been successful in driving operational improvements while also investing in R&D and rationalizing the portfolio through divestitures and reasonably-priced M&A. Our Overweight rating is based primarily on continued fundamental strength across the portfolio, as most businesses are entering attractive points of the cycle, including the later cycle Process, Buildings Solutions, Business Jet, and UOP exposures. On this basis we see earnings growth Honeywell outperforming most in the sector. Several businesses here, including the Turbo and UOP platforms, also have secular elements to their growth story. Lastly, recent restructuring actions should lead to continued gains on the margin front.”
Shares of Honeywell International Inc. opened at 60.10 on Thursday. Honeywell International Inc. has a one year low of $41.22 and a one year high of $62.00. The company has a market cap of $46.912 billion and a P/E ratio of 20.75.
Honeywell International Inc. (Honeywell) is a diversified technology and manufacturing company, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services, control, sensing and security technologies for buildings, homes and industry, turbochargers, automotive products, specialty chemicals, electronic and advanced materials, process technology for refining and petrochemicals, and energy efficient products and solutions for homes, business and transportation.