Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for PulteGroup (PHM)
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- PulteGroup had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JMP Securities.
- PulteGroup was upgraded by analysts at Compass Point from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- PulteGroup had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS AG.
- PulteGroup was downgraded by analysts at FBN Securities from a “sector perform” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- PulteGroup had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
PulteGroup, Inc. opened at 16.09 on Wednesday. PulteGroup, Inc. has a 1-year low of $3.29 and a 1-year high of $17.47. The company’s market cap is $6.175 billion.
PulteGroup, Inc. (PulteGroup) is a homebuilder in the United States. The Company’s subsidiaries engage primarily in the homebuilding business.