NVIDIA (NVDA) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- NVIDIA was upgraded by analysts at Evercore Partners from an “equal weight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- NVIDIA was downgraded by analysts at Susquehanna from a “positive” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- NVIDIA was downgraded by analysts at Evercore Partners to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- NVIDIA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity.
- NVIDIA was downgraded by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $13.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $20.00.
Shares of NVIDIA traded up 1.12% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $13.59. NVIDIA has a one year low of $11.47 and a one year high of $16.90. The company has a market cap of $8.419 billion and a P/E ratio of 17.71.
NVIDIA Corporation (NVIDIA) is engaged in creating the graphics chips used in personal computers (PCs).