PACCAR (PCAR) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- PACCAR was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. from a “market perform” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- PACCAR had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- PACCAR had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse to $43.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- PACCAR had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock.
- PACCAR had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of PACCAR traded up 0.36% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $42.28. PACCAR has a 52 week low of $31.57 and a 52 week high of $48.22. The company has a market cap of $14.946 billion and a P/E ratio of 12.27.
PACCAR Inc (PACCAR) is a global technology company whose Truck segment includes the design, manufacture and distribution of light-, medium- and heavy-duty commercial trucks and related aftermarket parts.