Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Panera Bread Company (PNRA)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Panera Bread Company (NASDAQ: PNRA) during the last seven days:
- Panera Bread Company had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank to $190.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Panera Bread Company ‘s EPS estimates were raised by analysts at KeyBanc. They now have a “buy” rating and a $200.00 price target on the stock.
- Panera Bread Company was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James from a “market perform” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- Panera Bread Company was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $180.00 price target on the stock.
- Panera Bread Company had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer.
Shares of Panera Bread Company opened at 166.82 on Friday. Panera Bread Company has a one year low of $104.28 and a one year high of $175.26. The company has a market cap of $4.871 billion and a P/E ratio of 31.97.
Panera Bread Company (Panera) s a national bakery-cafe concept with 1,541 Company-owned and franchise-operated bakery-cafe locations in42 states, the District of Columbia, and Ontario, Canada.