Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for MasterCard (MA)
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- MasterCard had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein. They now have a $403.00 price target on the stock.
- MasterCard had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $540.00 to $527.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “In our view, despite not getting the pop we expected from a recent price increase, we found 3Q12 results to be encouraging, given a stronger volume outlook and lower expenses. Although top-line growth has decelerated, the F/X headwinds are abating, and we expect stronger revenue growth in 2013. As such, despite lowering our expectations for lackluster pricing impact, we remain well above the Street and believe the litigation settlement will drive additional multiple expansion. As such, we reiterate our Buy rating, with a $527 target price based on 20x our 2013 EPS estimates.”
- MasterCard had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase. They now have a $575.00 price target on the stock.
- MasterCard had its price target raised by analysts at UBS AG to $412.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- MasterCard had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Janney Montgomery Scott. They now have a $425.00 price target on the stock.
- MasterCard had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $492.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of MasterCard traded up 0.62% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $464.66. MasterCard has a one year low of $336.26 and a one year high of $486.08. The company has a market cap of $57.739 billion and a P/E ratio of 27.04.
MasterCard Incorporated (MasterCard) is a global payments and technology company that connects consumers, financial institutions, merchants, Governments and businesses worldwide, enabling them to use electronic forms of payment instead of cash and checks.