Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX)
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (NASDAQ: MDRX) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions was upgraded by analysts at ISI Group from a “hold” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $14.50 price target on the stock, up previously from $11.50. They wrote, “Late Friday, Bloomberg released a story that Allscripts is exploring a sale of the company and is in talks with private equity about a potential buyout. According to an unnamed source (“someone familiar with the matter”) MDRX has been in talks with several private equity firms and MDRX has hired advisors for a potential sale. Also according to the source, MDRX still may not sell the business. Based on this release, with a 50% probability for a deal (with an LBO valuation of $16.50) and a standalone base valuation of $12.50 (~13x FY13 P/E), we have upgraded shares to Overweight and increased our PT to $14.50.”
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions was upgraded by analysts at Cowen from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $15.00 to $17.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions had its price target raised by analysts at Sterne Agee from $13.50 to $15.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “Our analysis suggests a $15-19 valuation range for MDRX shares should a go-private transaction be consummated by year-end. At the low end, this valuation range is 20% above today’s closing price, while the top end implies 50% upside. As such, we have raised our price target to $15 per share from $13.50.”
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions had its price target raised by analysts at Maxim Group from $13.00 to $15.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions opened at 13.33 on Monday. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions has a one year low of $8.84 and a one year high of $21.66. The company has a market cap of $2.428 billion and a P/E ratio of 42.86.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (Allscripts) is a provider of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions and related professional services to hospitals, physicians and post-acute organizations.