Rockwell Collins (COL) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Rockwell Collins had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase. They now have a $68.00 price target on the stock.
- Rockwell Collins had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sterne Agee.
- Rockwell Collins had its “in-line” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Imperial Capital. They wrote, “· Rockwell Collins is expected to provide its initial FY13 guidance by 9/21/12. The fact that COL is giving guidance is, in our view, a positive, considering the company has been reluctant to commit to providing guidance with the defense spending overhang. We expect guidance for revenues of $5.0bn–5.1bn, with EPS of $4.60–4.80. Guidance in this range would be viewed positively, as it is ahead of our and the Street’s 2013 view, but we would be cautious depending on the growth assumptions in the Government Systems segment. We are maintaining our In-Line rating on COL shares.Rationale· Government Systems expected to continue to be under pressure, and the primary overhang for the stock. We do not believe the impact of the fiscal cliff will be long term, but we see increased budget pressure as we progress toward the fiscal 2015 and 2015 budget cycles.· Commercial markets may surprise to the upside; aftermarket demand will be the key swing factor, in our view. We see stronger growth in business jet AM demand, with total commercial markets up by the high single digits. We believe the share repurchase program can add ~$0.05, relative to our expectations.”
- Rockwell Collins was upgraded by analysts at KeyBanc from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock.
- Rockwell Collins was upgraded by analysts at Keybanc Capital Markets to a “buy” rating. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Rockwell Collins traded up 0.65% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $52.69. Rockwell Collins has a one year low of $46.37 and a one year high of $61.46. The company has a market cap of $7.490 billion and a P/E ratio of 12.39.
Rockwell Collins, Inc. (Rockwell Collins) is engaged in the design, production and support of communications and aviation electronics for commercial and military customers worldwide.