Sprint Nextel (S) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Sprint Nextel (NYSE: S) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Sprint Nextel had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a $6.30 price target on the stock.
- Sprint Nextel had its price target raised by analysts at FBR Capital from $6.00 to $7.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Sprint Nextel was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- Sprint Nextel had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America.
- Sprint Nextel had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Pacific Crest.
Sprint Nextel traded up 3.67% on Wednesday, hitting $5.08. Sprint Nextel has a 1-year low of $2.10 and a 1-year high of $5.76. The company’s market cap is $15.242 billion.
Sprint Nextel Corporation (Sprint) is a holding company, with its operations primarily conducted by its subsidiaries.