Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ: CHRW) during the last seven days:
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide was upgraded by analysts at Sterne Agee from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Our 2-year bearishness on CHRW may be turning on a weaker truck rate environment and a realization by management that it must use its balance sheet to break out of the truck brokerage box a little more aggressively. We view the recent Phoenix International acquisition as an important step in that direction. At present, we view this as more of a short-term opportunity than a longer-term investment given our broader view of the trucking economy, which could tighten quickly if volume returns.”
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein. They now have a $67.00 price target on the stock.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide had its “strong-buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a $68.00 price target on the stock.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide was upgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $56.00. They wrote, “CHRW stock has significantly underperformed the broader market in 2011 and 2012TD due to a combination of cyclical and secular pressures which resulted in both soft EPS performance and downward pressure on valuation. We believe that cyclical pressures eased in 3Q and CHRW stock also appears to discount at least a portion of the secular pressures on this name. As a result, we believe that near term reward to risk is more balanced and we are raising our rating to Neural from Underweight. Given what remains negative sentiment on CHRW stock and our anticipation of a more constructive 3Q EPS report (compared to the past several quarters) we believe that risk is probably skewed to the upside going into CHRW’s 3Q earnings report. We continue to believe that due to a number of secular pressures (increased brokerage market competition and static TL market capacity), CHRW is unlikely to deliver the same pace of growth it has in the past. As a result we believe it is reasonable to consider valuation for CHRW in the mid to high teens P/E range.”
Shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. traded up 0.31% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $59.18. C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. has a 52 week low of $50.81 and a 52 week high of $76.76. The company has a market cap of $9.556 billion and a P/E ratio of 21.69.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (C.H. Robinson) is a third party logistics company. The Company provides freight transportation services and logistics solutions to companies of all sizes, in a variety of industries.