Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Francesca’s (FRAN)
Francesca’s (NASDAQ: FRAN) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Francesca’s had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Janney Montgomery Scott. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $38.00.
- Francesca’s was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $38.00.
- Francesca’s had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyBanc. They now have a $38.00 price target on the stock.
- Francesca’s had its price target raised by analysts at Susquehanna from $39.00 to $44.00. They now have a “positive” rating on the stock.
- Francesca’s had its price target raised by analysts at Wedbush from $36.00 to $40.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock. They wrote, “With an impressive Q2 beat, BTE Q3 guidance and raised F12 outlook above consensus, we believe any pullback related to the CEO change provides a buying opportunity. In fact, we view the appointment of Neill Davis as the CEO, a long-term retail veteran (and Board member since 2007) as an overall positive and believe his experience in shepherding the growth of MW as highly applicable to FRAN’s current growth trajectory. With strong checks QTD according to our Retail Specialists, we believe solid full-priced selling continues to be driven by FRAN’s well-differentiated, broad and shallow assortment coupled with healthy sell-throughs in the higher-margin accessories categories. We again note broad-based strength across all regions and store types witnessed in Q2 has continued into Q3 and growing brand awareness continues to aid overall transactions while expansion of DTC (only 2% of sales) and the rollout of an outlet store this summer provides additional legs of growth. Moreover, we believe the imminent appointment of a new CFO could provide another positive catalyst.”
- Francesca’s was upgraded by analysts at Avondale Partners from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Francesca’s traded up 0.73% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $29.01. Francesca’s has a 52 week low of $15.22 and a 52 week high of $37.09. The company has a market cap of $1.271 billion and a P/E ratio of 37.50.
Francesca’s Holdings Corporation (Holdings) is a holding company. The Company’s business operations are conducted through its wholly owned indirect subsidiary, Francesca’s Collections, Inc.