Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Trulia (TRLA)
- Trulia is now covered by analysts at Needham & Company. They set a “buy” rating and a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- Trulia is now covered by analysts at William Blair. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Trulia is now covered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase. They set a “neutral” rating and a $24.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We are initiating coverage of Trulia with a Neutral rating and year-end 2013 price target of $24. We believe the company’s product platform and attractive agent ROI proposition—along with tailwinds from the secular shift online and a possible housing recovery—position it to significantly improve monetization and profitability over the next few years. However, we believe competitive dynamics in the online real estate space will likely intensify, potentially creating the need for increased investment, and Trulia shares are approaching fair valuation in our view.”
- Trulia is now covered by analysts at RBC Capital. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Trulia is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They set a “buy” rating and a $27.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We initiate coverage of Trulia with a Buy rating on the shares and a 12-month price target of $27 per share. We see Trulia as uniquely well positioned to benefit from the transition to mobile, where (1) mobile leads convert better for customers, (2) Trulia prices its share of impressions at a premium price to desktop despite lower volumes, and (3) users are increasingly shifting to mobile. Agent adoption of Trulia’s recently introduced mobile product, TMA, has been torrid. We see upside potential to our estimates from TMA if adoption rates remains even at a fraction of the initial uptake.”
Shares of Trulia Inc traded down 0.18% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $22.04. Trulia Inc has a one year low of $20.44 and a one year high of $26.57. The company’s market cap is $581.3 million.
Trulia, Inc. is a real estate search engine company. The Company helps in finding homes for sale and provides real estate information.