Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Xl Group Plc (XL)
Xl Group Plc (NYSE: XL) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Xl Group Plc had its “equalweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Evercore Partners. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- Xl Group Plc had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays Capital. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- Xl Group Plc had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase to $26.50. They wrote, “We are updating our EPS estimates for XL Group to reflect a number of factors. Specifically, we are raising our 2012 FY EPS estimate by $0.30 to $2.24 to reflect an upward revision to our 3Q EPS estimate ($0.45 from $0.15) due to lower than average catastrophe loss experience (we now estimate $41.2 million pretax losses versus $135.2 million previously) and modestly stronger alternatives.”
- Xl Group Plc was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $21.00.
- Xl Group Plc had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Xl Group Plc traded up 0.32% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $24.94. Xl Group Plc has a 52 week low of $18.65 and a 52 week high of $25.05. The company’s market cap is $7.624 billion.
XL Group plc (XL) through its subsidiaries, is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty and specialty products to industrial, commercial and, professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises on a worldwide basis.