Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Progress Software (PRGS)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Progress Software (NASDAQ: PRGS) during the last seven days:
- Progress Software had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Benchmark Co.. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- Progress Software had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush.
- Progress Software was downgraded by analysts at Mizuho from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $14.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $21.00.
- Progress Software was upgraded by analysts at Mizuho to an “underperform” rating.
- Progress Software had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
Shares of Progress Software traded up 0.82% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $18.41. Progress Software has a 52 week low of $17.01 and a 52 week high of $24.76. The company has a market cap of $1.168 billion and a P/E ratio of 52.47.
Progress Software Corporation is an enterprise software company. The Company offers a portfolio of real-time software solutions.