Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Zimmer Holdings (ZMH)
Zimmer Holdings (NYSE: ZMH) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Zimmer Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America from $66.00 to $72.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Zimmer Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $76.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- Zimmer Holdings had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $67.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Zimmer’s second quarter adjusted EPS of $1.34 was ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a couple of cents while the 1.1% drop in revenue lagged the consensus estimate. Currency was a major dampener during the quarter that reduced revenues by 2.9%. We are encouraged to note stable volume trends in the reconstructive market accompanied by some improvement in the US. However, pricing pressure continues to remain a major headwind for the company. Meanwhile, Zimmer is on its way to achieve market growth based on its strong product portfolio, ageing demographics and expansion into emerging markets. In order to streamline its business, Zimmer plans to continue with its global restructuring program. We also remain concerned about the company narrowing its revenue outlook due to unfavorable currency, economic uncertainties and the tough competitive landscape. As a result, we maintain our Neutral’ recommendation.”
- Zimmer Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays Capital from $67.00 to $73.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- Zimmer Holdings had its “positive” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays Capital.
Zimmer Holdings, Inc. traded down 0.06% on Wednesday, hitting $65.47. Zimmer Holdings, Inc. has a 52-week low of $47.00 and a 52-week high of $66.41. The company has a market cap of $11.437 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.36.
Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (Zimmer) designs, develops, manufactures and markets orthopaedic reconstructive, spinal and trauma devices, biologics, dental implants and related surgical products.