Vote Fraud Essential, Says Rush Limbaugh
Rush Limbaugh’s controversial day time T.V. Etiquette can sometimes stir the nation until each party is standing on the other side contemplating. But, maybe there is something to all his babble that we all have seemed to overlook as of lately. This comes to ties with what received its big start from immigrants who wanted to come to the U.S.A but had no where to go. Offered to these immigrants was a home away from home and all it ended up costing was just one vote.
Now, in the year 2010, who would have it any other way? Rush Limbaugh narrows down the truth to what sort of trading is going on for todays vote.”This is how we got Al Franken as a Senator from Minnesota”, says Rush Limbaugh. Many may argue his spoken words, but how is the public going to know the truth outside a news source? Vote fraud may be essential to the voting system from the beginning of times, what makes it so different today?
- · Bigger percentages when it comes to monetary gain
- · More Power towards those who presume the authority than past generations
- · Big-Wig companies controlling their own demeanor
- · Sustaining more of a backing with a generation who may just follow
- · Close calls that seem to only beat out the competitor by a small percentage
- · Controlling of issues that have never even seen the light of day until the Y generation
In any sorts, Rush Limbaugh has a sense of his history. Vote fraud is essential to the U.S. Vote unlike ever before. If you agree with most of Rush Limbaugh’s views or even if you feel appalled by some of his methodology, you can still be sure to this day that vote fraud is essential in order for the better or for worse.