Obama Gets the Worst Performance Rating
Harris Poll recently conducted a survey among Americans asking how the current president performs from their POV. Unfortunately, about 61 percent of the respondents think that President Obama is not doing his job pretty well.
On the other hand, those who gave him a positive rate belong to the rest of the 39 percent. When Barack Obama started sitting at the White House, he addressed issues about how the economy would recover and how people can get employment as well. However, as the 4th of July becomes near, Obama is still troubled with a lot of issues he can’t seem to properly deal with. Some of these issues include the oil spill in the Mexican Gulf, the changes in the military leaders based in Afghanistan and Canada’s economic summit.
Moreover, only 34 percent of the Americans only believe that United States is indeed moving ahead. The other 66 percent believes that their country is experiencing more financial crunches rather than improving. During the last month’s survey, there were 36 percent who believes in the works of Obama and 64 percent said that the country is not on the right track to recovery.
But it is not just the American respondents who are giving Obama the negative ratings. There are also 3 out of 10 Liberals and Democrats who think that his overall performance falls on the depressing side as well. And to make it all worse about 86 percent of the Conservatives and 92 percent of the Republicans were pessimistic about Obama’s performance too.
Apparently, there is a relation between the negative ratings and the level of the Americans who responded on the survey. The higher is the education of the respondent, the more likely they think that Barack Obama is doing great on the White House.
How about you? Do you think that the country is on the right track under Obama’s administration?