Electronics for Imaging (EFII) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Electronics for Imaging (NASDAQ: EFII):
- 6/13/2017 – Electronics for Imaging is now covered by analysts at Aegis. They set a “buy” rating and a $58.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/12/2017 – Electronics for Imaging had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 6/5/2017 – Electronics for Imaging was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 6/2/2017 – Electronics for Imaging was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/23/2017 – Electronics for Imaging was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/3/2017 – Electronics for Imaging was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 4/26/2017 – Electronics for Imaging was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Electronics for Imaging, Inc. designs and markets products that support color and black-and-white printing on a variety of peripheral devices. Its products incorporate hardware and software technologies that transform digital copiers and printers from many leading copier manufacturers into fast, high-quality networked printers. The company’s products include stand-alone servers, which are connected to digital copiers and other peripheral devices, and controllers, which are embedded in digital copiers and desktop color laser printers. “
Shares of Electronics for Imaging, Inc. (NASDAQ EFII) traded down 0.96% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $49.37. 63,362 shares of the company were exchanged. Electronics for Imaging, Inc. has a 12 month low of $39.35 and a 12 month high of $51.15. The company’s 50-day moving average is $47.40 and its 200 day moving average is $46.35. The firm has a market capitalization of $2.30 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 48.78 and a beta of 1.25.
Electronics for Imaging (NASDAQ:EFII) last released its earnings results on Thursday, April 20th. The technology company reported $0.55 earnings per share for the quarter, meeting the consensus estimate of $0.55. Electronics for Imaging had a net margin of 4.96% and a return on equity of 7.77%. The firm had revenue of $228.70 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $239.19 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $0.55 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was down 2.3% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts predict that Electronics for Imaging, Inc. will post $2.58 EPS for the current year.
In other news, Director Thomas Georgens sold 25,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 12th. The shares were sold at an average price of $46.56, for a total transaction of $1,164,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 68,500 shares in the company, valued at $3,189,360. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, CEO Guy Gecht sold 13,718 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 26th. The stock was sold at an average price of $47.38, for a total transaction of $649,958.84. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 401,648 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $19,030,082.24. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold 75,124 shares of company stock valued at $3,510,561 in the last 90 days. Insiders own 2.24% of the company’s stock.
Electronics For Imaging, Inc is engaged in digital printing, focused on the transformation of the printing, packaging, ceramic tile decoration, and textile industries from the use of traditional analog-based printing to digital on-demand printing. It operates through three segments. The Industrial Inkjet segment consists of its VUTEk and Matan super-wide and wide format display graphics, Reggiani textile, Jetrion label and packaging and Cretaprint ceramic tile decoration and construction material industrial digital inkjet printers; ceramic, water-based, and thermoforming ink, and digital inkjet printer parts, and professional services.
Receive News & Ratings for Electronics for Imaging Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Electronics for Imaging Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.