Greenhill & Co. (GHL) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Greenhill & Co. (NYSE: GHL) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 6/19/2017 – Greenhill & Co. was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “GREENHILL & CO., Inc. is a leading independent investment bank that provides financial advice on significant mergers, acquisitions and restructurings; assists private funds in raising capital from investors; and manages merchant banking funds. It acts for clients located throughout the world from its offices in New York, London, Frankfurt, Toronto, Dallas and San Francisco. “
- 6/2/2017 – Greenhill & Co. was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/2/2017 – Greenhill & Co. is now covered by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They set a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 6/1/2017 – Greenhill & Co. is now covered by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They set a “market perform” rating and a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/1/2017 – Greenhill & Co. had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Nomura. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock.
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) traded down 2.39% during trading on Tuesday, reaching $20.40. The company had a trading volume of 17,582 shares. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $22.24 and a 200 day moving average price of $26.92. The firm has a market capitalization of $603.37 million, a P/E ratio of 11.80 and a beta of 1.32. Greenhill & Co., Inc. has a 52 week low of $15.62 and a 52 week high of $32.45.
Greenhill & Co. (NYSE:GHL) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, April 27th. The financial services provider reported $0.04 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.14 by $0.10. The company had revenue of $56.90 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $68.76 million. Greenhill & Co. had a return on equity of 20.42% and a net margin of 17.09%. Greenhill & Co.’s revenue for the quarter was down 14.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.25 earnings per share. Analysts predict that Greenhill & Co., Inc. will post $1.26 earnings per share for the current year.
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, June 21st. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 7th will be given a dividend of $0.45 per share. This represents a $1.80 annualized dividend and a yield of 8.61%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, June 5th. Greenhill & Co.’s dividend payout ratio is currently 102.86%.
Greenhill & Co, Inc is an investment bank. The Company provides financial and strategic advice on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, financings, capital raising and other transactions to a diverse client base, including corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments globally.
Receive News & Ratings for Greenhill & Co Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greenhill & Co Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.