Positive News Coverage Extremely Likely to Affect SanDisk (SNDK) Share Price
News articles about SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) have been trending positive on Wednesday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm ranks the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. SanDisk earned a news sentiment score of 0.40 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the data storage provider an impact score of 100 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Western Digital : Toshiba pushes back closing deal on memory unit sale (4-traders.com)
- Foxconn Founder: U.S. Expansion Might Top $10 Billion (newsfactor.com)
- Head-To-Head Review: SanDisk (SNDK) vs. Western Digital Corporation (WDC) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Party Boat Captain Catches Camera on Fishing Line and Finds Owner Through Facebook (yourdailydish.com)
- Foxconn founder says US investment decision expected by August (postbulletin.com)
SanDisk Company Profile
SanDisk Corporation offers flash storage solutions. The Company designs, develops and manufactures data storage solutions in a range of form factors using flash memory, controller, firmware and software technologies. The Company operates through flash memory storage products segment. Its solutions include a range of solid state drives (SSD), embedded products, removable cards, universal serial bus (USB), drives, wireless media drives, digital media players, and wafers and components.
Receive News & Ratings for SanDisk Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SanDisk Co. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.