ArQule (ARQL) Getting Favorable Media Coverage, Study Shows
Media stories about ArQule (NASDAQ:ARQL) have trended positive on Thursday, Accern reports. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. ArQule earned a media sentiment score of 0.31 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the biotechnology company an impact score of 50 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP Is Investigating ArQule, Inc. for Potential Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By Its Board of Directors (finance.yahoo.com)
- ArQule (ARQL) Presents Preclinical Data for BTK Inhibitor, ARQ 531, at EHA (streetinsider.com)
- ArQule Presents Preclinical Data for BTK Inhibitor, ARQ 531, at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Hematology Associati… (ih.advfn.com)
- ArQule : Presents Preclinical Data for BTK Inhibitor, ARQ 531, at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) (4-traders.com)
- ArQule Presents Preclinical Data for BTK Inhibitor, ARQ 531, at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) (finance.yahoo.com)
Separately, Zacks Investment Research downgraded ArQule from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Thursday, May 4th.
Shares of ArQule (ARQL) traded up 0.164% on Thursday, hitting $1.222. 5,132 shares of the stock were exchanged. The company’s market cap is $86.94 million. The company has a 50 day moving average of $1.11 and a 200 day moving average of $1.23. ArQule has a 52-week low of $0.92 and a 52-week high of $2.17.
ArQule (NASDAQ:ARQL) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May 3rd. The biotechnology company reported ($0.11) earnings per share for the quarter, hitting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.11). ArQule had a negative return on equity of 95.33% and a negative net margin of 482.44%. During the same period last year, the company posted ($0.08) EPS. Equities research analysts forecast that ArQule will post ($0.44) earnings per share for the current year.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: “ArQule (ARQL) Getting Favorable Media Coverage, Study Shows” was published by Daily Political and is owned by of Daily Political. If you are viewing this report on another domain, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of U.S. & international trademark & copyright legislation. The original version of this report can be accessed at https://www.dailypolitical.com/2017/06/29/arqule-arql-getting-favorable-media-coverage-study-shows.html.
ArQule Company Profile
ArQule, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the research and development of therapeutics to treat cancers and rare diseases. These drugs focuses on the biological pathways implicated in a range of cancers and certain non-oncology indications. Its clinical-stage pipeline consists of over four drug candidates, all of which are in targeted patient populations.
Receive News & Ratings for ArQule Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArQule Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.