Charter Communications (CHTR) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/17/2017 – Charter Communications had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $350.00 to $365.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 7/8/2017 – Charter Communications was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/28/2017 – Charter Communications had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The).
- 6/28/2017 – Charter Communications had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company.
- 6/22/2017 – Charter Communications was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/2/2017 – Charter Communications is now covered by analysts at CIBC. They set a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 6/1/2017 – Charter Communications is now covered by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They set a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 5/25/2017 – Charter Communications had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $356.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Charter Communications, Inc. (CHTR) opened at 342.31 on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $91.58 billion, a PE ratio of 23.25 and a beta of 1.07. Charter Communications, Inc. has a 1-year low of $227.63 and a 1-year high of $355.00. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $333.25 and its 200 day moving average is $322.27.
Charter Communications (NASDAQ:CHTR) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, May 2nd. The company reported $0.57 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.99 by $0.42. The company had revenue of $10.16 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $10.26 billion. Charter Communications had a return on equity of 1.41% and a net margin of 10.55%. Charter Communications’s quarterly revenue was up 301.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted ($1.68) EPS. Analysts anticipate that Charter Communications, Inc. will post $0.60 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other Charter Communications news, EVP Jonathan Hargis sold 6,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $325.75, for a total transaction of $1,954,500.00. Following the sale, the executive vice president now owns 13,049 shares in the company, valued at approximately $4,250,711.75. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through this link. Also, Director Craig A. Jacobson sold 1,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 10th. The stock was sold at an average price of $323.62, for a total value of $323,620.00. Following the sale, the director now owns 13,436 shares in the company, valued at approximately $4,348,158.32. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 0.56% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Charter Communications, Inc (Charter) is a provider of cable services, offering various entertainments, information and communications solutions to residential and commercial customers. The Company’s services include Video Services, Internet Services, Voice Services, Commercial Services and Advertising Services.
Receive News & Ratings for Charter Communications Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Charter Communications Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.