Move (MOVE) Given Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.22
News coverage about Move (NASDAQ:MOVE) has been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Move earned a media sentiment score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news articles about the technology company an impact score of 45.7270740245272 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Why General Electric Earnings Won’t Move the Needle Much (Updated) (feedproxy.google.com)
- Futures Movers: Oil steadies as investors wait for rig data, OPEC meeting (marketwatch.com)
- Futures Movers: Crude prices pause, hovering around 6-week high (marketwatch.com)
- Sarepta, T-Mobile Make Moves After-Hours Following Earnings Results (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Chipotle’s Latest Move is Ruffling Competitor Feathers. That’s a Good Sign. (fool.com)
Move, Inc, a subsidiary of News Corp, is a United States-based company that provides online real estate services and operates the Move network of real estate websites and mobile experiences for consumers and real estate professionals. The Move network reaches more than 30 million people per month and includes realtor.com, Moving.com, SeniorHousingNet.comSM, Doorsteps, ListHub, Top Producer Systems, TigerLead, FiveStreetSM and others.
Receive News & Ratings for Move Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Move Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.