Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Belden (BDC)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Belden (NYSE: BDC) recently:
- 8/4/2017 – Belden had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $83.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – Belden had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $85.00 to $92.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/1/2017 – Belden was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/20/2017 – Belden was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/11/2017 – Belden is now covered by analysts at Guggenheim. They set a “buy” rating and a $90.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/11/2017 – Belden was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $86.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Belden Inc is engaged in the design, manufacture and retail of cable, connectivity, and networking products in markets including industrial automation, enterprise, transportation, infrastructure, and consumer electronics. The Company’s products find its application in the industrial automation, enterprise, education, healthcare, entertainment and broadcast, sound and security, transportation, infrastructure, consumer electronics and other industries. Belden has manufacturing capabilities in North America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Belden Inc is based in St. Louis, Missouri. “
- 6/23/2017 – Belden is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The). They set a “buy” rating and a $93.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/21/2017 – Belden is now covered by analysts at CL King. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Belden (NYSE:BDC) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The industrial products company reported $1.29 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.21 by $0.08. Belden had a net margin of 5.53% and a return on equity of 16.31%. The business had revenue of $610.63 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $608.16 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $1.54 EPS. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 1.5% on a year-over-year basis.
Belden Inc is a signal transmission solutions provider company. The Company operates through five segment: Broadcast Solutions (Broadcast), Enterprise Connectivity Solutions (Enterprise), Industrial Connectivity Solutions (Industrial Connectivity), Industrial IT Solutions (Industrial IT), and Network Security Solutions (Network Security).
Receive News & Ratings for Belden Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Belden Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.