Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Accern Reports
News headlines about Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ:ADMP) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation earned a media sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the specialty pharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.0767516805041 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Showing Negative Momentum in the Technicals – Evergreen Caller (evergreencaller.com)
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Trending Downward Near-term – FLBC News (flbcnews.com)
- Analysts said to Buy Healthcare Stock: Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) ,Repligen Corporation (RGEN) – Street Observer (press release) (streetobserver.com)
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) and Juniper Pharmaceuticals (JNP) Critical Review (americanbankingnews.com)
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) is worth at $4.60, Spark Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCE) closed at $71.00 per … – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
Shares of Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) traded up 0.543% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $4.625. 135,406 shares of the stock traded hands. The company’s market capitalization is $127.48 million. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $5.04 and its 200 day moving average price is $4.16. Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation has a 1-year low of $2.40 and a 1-year high of $6.45.
Several brokerages have recently commented on ADMP. ValuEngine upgraded shares of Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Friday, June 16th. Maxim Group reiterated a “buy” rating and issued a $10.00 target price on shares of Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation in a report on Monday, June 12th.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation Company Profile
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development of its specialty pharmaceutical products. The Company is developing various products in the allergy and respiratory markets, including a dry powder inhaler technology that it acquired from 3M Company (3M).
Receive News & Ratings for Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.