Pingtan Marine Enterprise (NASDAQ:PME) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Study Finds
Headlines about Pingtan Marine Enterprise (NASDAQ:PME) have trended somewhat positive on Tuesday, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Pingtan Marine Enterprise earned a news sentiment score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the company an impact score of 45.6295658586705 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (PME) Scheduled to Post Quarterly Earnings on Wednesday (americanbankingnews.com)
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Schedules 2017 Second Quarter Financial Results and Conference Call on August 10, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : PME-US : August 4, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- IMPORTANT INVESTOR ALERT: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (PME) & Lead Plaintiff Deadline – August 22, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Pingtan Marine Enterprise (NASDAQ:PME) opened at 3.83 on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of $302.78 million, a P/E ratio of 239.37 and a beta of 0.97. Pingtan Marine Enterprise has a 52 week low of $0.84 and a 52 week high of $5.18. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $3.97 and its 200 day moving average is $3.89.
Pingtan Marine Enterprise (NASDAQ:PME) last posted its earnings results on Monday, May 15th. The company reported $0.13 EPS for the quarter. Pingtan Marine Enterprise had a negative net margin of 1.98% and a negative return on equity of 0.32%. The firm had revenue of $5.66 million during the quarter. On average, equities research analysts predict that Pingtan Marine Enterprise will post $1.39 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a special dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, August 31st. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, August 15th will be given a $0.01 dividend. This represents a yield of 0.96%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, July 27th. Pingtan Marine Enterprise’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is -400,000.00%.
About Pingtan Marine Enterprise
Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. is a marine enterprises company. The Company is primarily engaging in ocean fishing through its operating subsidiary, Fujian Provincial Pingtan County Ocean Fishing Group Co, Ltd. (Pingtan Fishing). The Company harvests a range of fish species with its owned and licensed vessels operating within the Indian Exclusive Economic Zone, Indo-Pacific waters, the Arafura Sea of Indonesia, and international waters of Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
Receive News & Ratings for Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.