Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for FARO Technologies (FARO)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of FARO Technologies (NASDAQ: FARO) recently:
- 8/7/2017 – FARO Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “FARO Technologies, Inc. and its international subsidiaries are pioneers and market leaders in the computer-aided manufacturing measurement market, which is the final frontier of the computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing revolution. FARO’s product line includes portable, 3D measurement equipment, computer-aided design-based inspection software for portable and fixed-base coordinate measurement machines, as well as factory-level statistical process control, and manufacturing quality consulting services. (Company Press Release) “
- 8/5/2017 – FARO Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/3/2017 – FARO Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Gabelli from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $38.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – FARO Technologies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Noble Financial.
- 8/3/2017 – FARO Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $38.00 to $42.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/2/2017 – FARO Technologies was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/27/2017 – FARO Technologies is now covered by analysts at Craig Hallum. They set a “buy” rating and a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/9/2017 – FARO Technologies was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
FARO Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:FARO) traded down 0.58% during trading on Tuesday, reaching $34.35. 83,501 shares of the company were exchanged. FARO Technologies, Inc. has a one year low of $29.00 and a one year high of $40.60. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $38.04 and its 200 day moving average is $36.26. The company’s market capitalization is $573.92 million.
FARO Technologies (NASDAQ:FARO) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, August 1st. The scientific and technical instruments company reported ($0.22) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.12 by $0.34. FARO Technologies had a negative return on equity of 0.13% and a negative net margin of 0.13%. The business had revenue of $82.68 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $87.65 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned $0.20 EPS. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 5.3% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts anticipate that FARO Technologies, Inc. will post ($0.07) EPS for the current fiscal year.
FARO Technologies, Inc designs, develops, manufactures, markets and supports software driven, three-dimensional (3D) measurement, imaging and realization systems. The Company operates in three segments: Factory Metrology, Construction BIM-CIM and Other. It sells its products through a direct sales force across customers in a range of manufacturing, industrial, architecture, surveying, building construction and law enforcement applications.
Receive News & Ratings for FARO Technologies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FARO Technologies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.