Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/8/2017 – Haemonetics Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Barrington Research from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/8/2017 – Haemonetics Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/27/2017 – Haemonetics Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/27/2017 – Haemonetics Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/13/2017 – Haemonetics Corporation was upgraded by analysts at JMP Securities from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/12/2017 – Haemonetics Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Haemonetics exited the fiscal 2017 with earnings and revenues both beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate. On a positive note, Haemonetics is trading above the broader Medical Products industry for the major part of last three months. The company’s strong cash position raises investors’ confidence. Also, management expects its Plasma franchise to eventually return to market growth rates. However, the year-over-year decline in reported sales is a major concern. Despite growth in Plasma and Haemonetics Management franchises, the company is constantly witnessing sluggish revenue growth at its Blood Center franchise. Management expects this problem to linger in 2018 as well. The stock’s valuation also remains stretched over the same time-period. Macroeconomic uncertainty and tough competition are other major headwinds.”
- 6/23/2017 – Haemonetics Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Haemonetics Corporation (HAE) opened at 42.92 on Wednesday. Haemonetics Corporation has a 12-month low of $32.76 and a 12-month high of $43.74. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $39.96 and its 200-day moving average price is $40.07. The company’s market capitalization is $2.25 billion.
Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE:HAE) last issued its earnings results on Monday, August 7th. The medical instruments supplier reported $0.33 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.31 by $0.02. Haemonetics Corporation had a positive return on equity of 10.66% and a negative net margin of 2.96%. The business had revenue of $211 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $211.29 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company posted $0.25 EPS. The firm’s revenue was up .5% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts forecast that Haemonetics Corporation will post $1.60 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In related news, Director Ronald Merriman sold 17,471 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, May 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $40.33, for a total value of $704,605.43. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 24,925 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,005,225.25. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link. Insiders own 1.20% of the company’s stock.
Haemonetics Corporation (Haemonetics) is a healthcare company. The Company provides various products to customers involved in the processing, handling and analysis of blood. The Company’s segments include Japan, EMEA, North America Plasma and All Other. Haemonetics provides plasma collection systems and software, which enable plasma fractionators to make pharmaceuticals.
Receive News & Ratings for Haemonetics Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Haemonetics Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.