Immune Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMNP) Receiving Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Analysis Shows
Press coverage about Immune Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IMNP) has trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Immune Pharmaceuticals earned a news sentiment score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.1879253157906 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- CYTOVIA Inc., IMMUNE Pharma’s Oncology Subsidiary, Announces … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Is Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc (IMNP) Headed For a Near-Term Reversal? – FLBC News (flbcnews.com)
- Immune Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IMNP) has a value of $1.59 per share While Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VNDA) is … – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
- CYTOVIA Inc., IMMUNE Pharma’s Oncology Subsidiary, Announces the Publication of New Results in the British Journal of Haematology and Filing of a World-wide Patent Protecting … (businesswire.com)
- CYTOVIA Inc., IMMUNE Pharma’s Oncology Subsidiary, Announces the Publication of New Results in the British Journal of Haematology and Filing of a World-wide Patent Protecting the Use of Ceplene® in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Immune Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ IMNP) opened at 1.52 on Wednesday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $2.63 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.56. The company’s market capitalization is $15.33 million. Immune Pharmaceuticals has a 1-year low of $0.12 and a 1-year high of $5.02.
Immune Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development and commercialization of targeted therapeutics in the fields of immuno-inflammation and immuno-oncology. The Company’s segment is acquiring, developing and commercializing prescription drug products.
Receive News & Ratings for Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.