PDF Solutions (PDFS) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for PDF Solutions (NASDAQ: PDFS):
- 8/8/2017 – PDF Solutions was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/2/2017 – PDF Solutions was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/30/2017 – PDF Solutions was given a new $22.00 price target on by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – PDF Solutions was downgraded by analysts at Craig Hallum from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $22.00.
- 7/12/2017 – PDF Solutions was upgraded by analysts at Craig Hallum from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/8/2017 – PDF Solutions was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
PDF Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ PDFS) traded down 0.51% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $15.48. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 35,332 shares. PDF Solutions, Inc. has a 52-week low of $15.20 and a 52-week high of $24.44. The company has a market cap of $498.32 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 91.60 and a beta of 1.49. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $17.46 and a 200 day moving average price of $19.81.
PDF Solutions (NASDAQ:PDFS) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The technology company reported $0.08 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.02 by $0.06. PDF Solutions had a net margin of 5.29% and a return on equity of 2.78%. The business had revenue of $24.30 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $26.58 million. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.16 earnings per share. The company’s revenue was down 9.0% on a year-over-year basis. Equities research analysts anticipate that PDF Solutions, Inc. will post $0.44 earnings per share for the current year.
In other PDF Solutions news, Director Lucio Lanza sold 30,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 24th. The shares were sold at an average price of $16.50, for a total transaction of $495,000.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 350,623 shares in the company, valued at $5,785,279.50. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through this link. Over the last 90 days, insiders have sold 90,000 shares of company stock valued at $1,534,800. Company insiders own 16.20% of the company’s stock.
PDF Solutions, Inc is a provider of infrastructure technologies and services for integrated circuits (IC). The Company’s technologies and services focus on the IC manufacturing process life cycle. It operates in the segment of licensing and implementation of yield improvement solutions for integrated circuit manufacturers.
Receive News & Ratings for PDF Solutions Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PDF Solutions Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.