Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Celestica (CLS)
Celestica (NYSE: CLS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 7/28/2017 – Celestica was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Celestica had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity.
- 7/26/2017 – Celestica was given a new $15.00 price target on by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/26/2017 – Celestica had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $14.50 to $13.40. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 6/22/2017 – Celestica was downgraded by analysts at Macquarie from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 6/17/2017 – Celestica was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/15/2017 – Celestica is now covered by analysts at Bank of America Corporation. They set a “neutral” rating and a $15.50 price target on the stock.
Shares of Celestica, Inc. (CLS) traded down 1.38% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $11.40. The company had a trading volume of 356,260 shares. Celestica, Inc. has a 52-week low of $10.16 and a 52-week high of $14.74. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $13.27 and its 200-day moving average is $13.68. The stock has a market cap of $1.63 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.39 and a beta of 0.66.
Celestica (NYSE:CLS) (TSE:CLS) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, July 25th. The technology company reported $0.24 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.32 by $0.08. Celestica had a net margin of 2.12% and a return on equity of 13.64%. The company had revenue of $1.56 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.55 billion. During the same period last year, the company earned $0.29 earnings per share. Celestica’s revenue for the quarter was up 4.9% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts forecast that Celestica, Inc. will post $1.27 earnings per share for the current year.
Celestica Inc is a provider of supply chain solutions. The Company operates in electronics manufacturing services business segment. The Company offers a range of services to its customers, including design and development, engineering services, supply chain management, new product introduction, component sourcing, electronics manufacturing, assembly and test, complex mechanical assembly, systems integration, precision machining, order fulfillment, logistics and after-market repair and return services.
Receive News & Ratings for Celestica Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Celestica Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.