Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Omnicell (OMCL)
Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/31/2017 – Omnicell was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/30/2017 – Omnicell had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – Omnicell had its price target raised by analysts at Craig Hallum from $46.00 to $52.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – Omnicell had its price target raised by analysts at Dougherty & Co from $45.00 to $49.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/25/2017 – Omnicell had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $47.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Omnicell announced today that White River Health System in North Central Arkansas selected the company’s automated medication management solutions as well as their pharmacy management software.””
- 7/4/2017 – Omnicell was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Over the last one month, Omnicell is trading below the Zacks Categorized Medical Information Systems industry. We are concerned about the company’s increasing cost of production and integration expenses. The company’s last reported first quarter report was also disappointing with year-over-year decline in both earnings and revenues. The escalating costs continue to dent margin performance. Weak hospital spending trends and tough competition also pose threats. Yet, the market is optimistic on the growing significance of medication non-adherence where Omnicell is making substantial expansion. The company is also progressing well with its three-pronged growth strategy. We are particularly looking forward to the launch of the XT Series in the quarter which should boost revenue and profitability down the line.”
- 6/13/2017 – Omnicell had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $47.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $43.00.
- 6/10/2017 – Omnicell was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Shares of Omnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ OMCL) opened at 50.85 on Wednesday. Omnicell, Inc. has a 52 week low of $30.35 and a 52 week high of $51.97. The firm’s market capitalization is $1.89 billion. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $44.33 and a 200-day moving average price of $40.56.
Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The company reported $0.02 earnings per share for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of $0.02. The business had revenue of $180.90 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $174.08 million. Omnicell had a positive return on equity of 0.41% and a negative net margin of 1.14%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 4.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the company posted $0.38 EPS. Equities analysts anticipate that Omnicell, Inc. will post $1.31 earnings per share for the current year.
In related news, Director Gary S. Petersmeyer sold 2,200 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, May 25th. The stock was sold at an average price of $41.41, for a total value of $91,102.00. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 21,075 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $872,715.75. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Also, EVP Dan S. Johnston sold 16,400 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, May 19th. The stock was sold at an average price of $40.67, for a total value of $666,988.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the executive vice president now directly owns 61,696 shares in the company, valued at $2,509,176.32. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 170,394 shares of company stock worth $7,811,149 over the last ninety days. Corporate insiders own 3.77% of the company’s stock.
Omnicell, Inc provides automation and business analytics software solutions for patient-centric medication and supply management across the entire healthcare continuum, from the acute care hospital setting to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities to the home. It operates through two segments: Automation and Analytics, and Medication Adherence.
Receive News & Ratings for Omnicell Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Omnicell Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.