Somewhat Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Covidien (COV) Stock Price
Media stories about Covidien (NYSE:COV) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Covidien earned a media sentiment score of 0.03 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the healthcare company an impact score of 47.8164205430216 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Pressure Bandages Market Globally Expected to Drive Growth through 2026 (reports.pr-inside.com)
- Gastrointestinal Devices Market – Global Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2016–2024 (medgadget.com)
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Systems Market Report 2017, Trends, Analysis, Share, Estimates and Forecasts to 2022. (mynewsdesk.com)
- Proton pump inhibitor therapy did not increase the prevalence of small-bowel injury: A propensity-matched analysis (journals.plos.org)
- Long-Term Acute Care Market Growth of Projected to Amplify by 2020 (mynewsdesk.com)
Covidien Company Profile
Covidien Public Limited Company is a healthcare products company. The Company is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of healthcare products for use in clinical and home settings. The Company’s brands include Kendall, Nellcor, Puritan Bennett and Valleylab, among others. It has a presence in more than 70 countries, with products sold in over 150 countries.
Receive News & Ratings for Covidien Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Covidien Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.