Tp Icap Plc (TCAP) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Tp Icap Plc (LON: TCAP):
- 8/8/2017 – Tp Icap Plc had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 8/8/2017 – Tp Icap Plc was downgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt to a “reduce” rating. They now have a GBX 435 ($5.66) price target on the stock.
- 8/8/2017 – Tp Icap Plc had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 540 ($7.03) price target on the stock.
- 8/8/2017 – Tp Icap Plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 580 ($7.55) price target on the stock.
- 7/11/2017 – Tp Icap Plc had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from GBX 435 ($5.66) to GBX 485 ($6.32). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Shares of Tp Icap Plc (LON:TCAP) traded up 0.26% during trading on Wednesday, reaching GBX 497.50. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 1,638,531 shares. Tp Icap Plc has a one year low of GBX 329.60 and a one year high of GBX 501.50. The firm’s market cap is GBX 2.76 billion. The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 480.07 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 470.57.
In related news, insider David Shalders bought 4,202 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 19th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 473 ($6.16) per share, with a total value of £19,875.46 ($25,882.88).
TP ICAP plc, formerly Tullett Prebon plc, is a United Kingdom-based interdealer broker. The Company acts as an intermediary in the wholesale over-the-counter and exchange traded financial and commodity markets, facilitating the trading activities of its clients, in particular commercial and investment banks.
Receive News & Ratings for Tp Icap Plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tp Icap Plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.