Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Detour Gold (DGC)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Detour Gold (TSE: DGC):
- 8/2/2017 – Detour Gold was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Detour Gold had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$20.50 to C$23.00.
- 7/28/2017 – Detour Gold had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$21.00 to C$23.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/23/2017 – Detour Gold had its “outperform spec market weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at National Bank Financial.
- 7/18/2017 – Detour Gold had its price target lowered by analysts at CSFB from C$19.00 to C$17.50.
Detour Gold Co. (DGC) traded up 2.92% during midday trading on Thursday, hitting $16.24. 577,078 shares of the company traded hands. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $14.83 and a 200-day moving average price of $16.45. Detour Gold Co. has a 12-month low of $13.24 and a 12-month high of $35.40. The company has a market cap of $2.84 billion and a PE ratio of 108.27.
In other Detour Gold news, insider Pierre Beaudoin bought 10,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, June 28th. The shares were bought at an average price of C$15.10 per share, for a total transaction of C$151,000.00. Also, insider Julie Galloway sold 16,601 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$18.09, for a total value of C$300,312.09.
Detour Gold Corporation, an intermediate gold mining company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties in Canada. The companys primary asset is the Detour Lake property located in Northeastern Ontario. Its Detour Lake property consists of a contiguous group of mining claims and leases totaling 625 square kilometers in the District of Cochrane.
Receive News & Ratings for Detour Gold Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Detour Gold Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.